Monday, January 21, 2019

I'm a month into my weight loss journey. Can I safely lose without CICO?

I'm a month in and now about 10lbs down from what I started at, and I'm pretty proud of it. There's plenty more to go before I hit my goal, but I was wondering if it's safe to stop counting my calories and still lose weight?

I struggle to count my calories quite often and in fact I can find it quite stressful when there's things I'm uncertain about. Can I keep losing weight if I don't micro-manage my calories?

I would like to keep tabs on the calories I'm eating, to make sure that I'm not having anything too calorie heavy, but I've got into a good habit over the last month of eating smaller portions, getting some good exercise in and choosing healthier options. I've cut soda out of my life and am drinking plenty of water.

My plan is to keep getting on the scales and see which way I go. If I keep going down, great. If I maintain or go up too much, I know I need to be more strict.

Maybe this is all a sign of me beginning to lose motivation? I really want to lose this weight, but I get so frustrated at myself if I don't count one meal, and don't end up counting for the day because I feel like it's pointless.

Sorry for the rambling, any advice is welcome. Thanks. <3

submitted by /u/Steinuu
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2sC4mlF

No comments:

Post a Comment