Wednesday, January 9, 2019

I’m so hungry and drinking lots of water doesn’t seem to help

I constantly want more food, constantly. I know this is part of weight loss. It feels like I haven’t eaten a real meal in a week even though I last ate an hour ago (yes I am being a bit dramatic). For reference I’m 5’3” and 158lbs and eating about 1400 calories a day.

I really want the feeling of being full without the calories, how do I do this?

Drinking lots of water doesn’t seem to work for me, I tried drinking 1 liter of water a day for a week, and I just kept getting up to use the restroom, to the point where others thought it was weird. I’m 18 and in high school, so I’m not really allowed to use the restroom at school. For most of my live I’ve avoided drinking water cause of the bathroom issue (I’ve fainted from dehydration before).

Do I just need to keep at it?

submitted by /u/Brookshone
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2FnqDev

No comments:

Post a Comment