Monday, January 21, 2019

Lost 74lbs and often ill

Hi fellow losers, I need your mighty wisdom. I've lost 74lbs since last July with CICO and by eating low carb. Actually I have never been as healthy, at least regarding my blood pressure and blood values. But I somehow am ill all the time. Since Christmas I struggle with my voice, last week I had a sore throat, since the weekend I had sudden stomach pains which seem to be a light gastritis and today I woke up with a pinched nerv. WTF? Shouldn't I be dancing during the day seven days a week? I eat healthy, I exercise, I drink enough, I sleep... well... probably I could use 1 hour more per night but that hasn't changed in the last years and it's still at least 6 hours. How come that I'm suddenly ill so often? Is that a thing in connection with weight loss? Any advice?

EDIT: English is hard.

submitted by /u/majorburden
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2FLBaAC

No comments:

Post a Comment