Thursday, January 10, 2019

My personal NSV goal

I began my weight loss journey in July/August of 2018. I've used mostly CICO, really just focusing on how much I was eating and adjusting to a better level. In October, my doctor gave me 37.5mg of Phentermine. I can't say it helped a ton, other than helping me kick energy drinks initially. It has never made me one of those people who forget to eat, so I honestly don't attribute much of my weight loss to it. I've gone from 230 to 189 since July/August. I'm just starting to really see the difference in myself and it dawned on me.

2.5 years ago, my husband took me to see my favorite band on their last tour. I had never gotten to see them live and it was literally the last opportunity I'd have see them. I bought a shirt that night, completely guessing on size since I hadn't bought a band tee in several years. Came home, I cried because it didn't fit. I wasn't even at my largest size yet. I have pulled the shirt out and tried it on today. It almost fits, at way better than it did when I bought it.

My NSV goal is for this shirt to fit. I'm getting close.

submitted by /u/BlaizeLoss
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2SLv3jb

No comments:

Post a Comment