Sunday, January 20, 2019

Post major weight loss, New goals, questions

Hey all! I want to give you my background to help with my questions. January 2015 I made my resolution to get healthy. In that first year I lost about 100 pounds. I got pregnant and lost my first son in January 2016. I continued to lose some weight and got pregnant again. Thankfully I had a healthy baby boy! But I gained about 60 pounds. I got all the baby weight off in 9 months and continued my goals. I now am about 138 which I’m happy with. I would like to add some muscles. Im not looking to get huge just more toned. I do have some extra skin but it isn’t terrible. Has anyone had ant experience with lessening it? (Other than surgery)

Has anyone has good results with body recomp instead of doing a bulk? I’ve heard mixed reviews.

I’ve spent so much time focusing on weight loss it is weird for me to have new goals. Has anyone else dealt with this?

Check my profile for pics

Thanks to anyone who reads and has any tips!

Here is one of the progress pics I’ve posted

submitted by /u/momminislife
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2T56Rsa

No comments:

Post a Comment