Sunday, January 20, 2019

I feel like I have to keep this a secret

I started a weight loss challenge after Thanksgiving with my fiance and a couple family members. It's going great. Almost two months later and I've lost almost ten pounds and feel great. It's the first time I've really stuck to something like this and succeeded.

Anyway, the only thing that's annoying is that I feel like I can't tell anyone. Whenever I do, I get, "Oh, you don't need to lose weight! You look fine!!" It's so frustrating. And I'll get pushback when I decline food because the other person doesn't respect that I'm trying to stick to my calorie plan. Just because I look "healthy" on the outside doesn't mean I'm healthy on the inside.

Anyway, thanks for letting me vent :)

submitted by /u/Gerbille
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2DnbJUl

No comments:

Post a Comment