Sunday, January 20, 2019

I’m addicted to food and it’s getting worse...but I just wanna eat all the cookies

F/ 17/ 5’4/ 156 lbs

I’m addicted to food. I really am. If I’m not eating 24/7 then I’m either sleeping or thinking of food. Most of the time I’m actually eating. I was 167 lbs before but I lost weight by going to a dietician then my binge eating came back and ruined my life. I am constantly getting up to the kitchen to eat, I ate a box of 12 cookies today, with breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. I’m unstoppable. I’m addicted to carbs, I’ll eat freshly baked bread until my stomach hurts...

Food is controlling my life and I don’t know how to deal with it. I need someone’s help, anyone please. What do I do?? I’m still in school so should I intermittent fasting, intuitive eating, 5 meals a day... what should I do... I just wanna eat like normal people do. I don’t wanna have food on my mind all day long, I don’t wanna sneak into the kitchen and eat everything all day long. I just want to be normal. Food is consuming my life. I will literally eat and not feel EXTREMELY stuffed and continue. If I’m not eating, I’m on my phone trying to find ways to lose weight.

I know weight loss is whatever u can sustain but I don’t even know what that is anymore. Please help me, anyone pls. For reference I live with my family and my house always has junk food. It’s just carbs that I’m addicted to.

submitted by /u/Lolllllllebooks
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2HlufAv

No comments:

Post a Comment