Thursday, January 3, 2019

Progress and a reminder to myself. 411lbs>255lbs. Progress pic included.

It's been a real struggle for me since Thanksgiving to stay focused and motivated, at this time of year the nights are dark and cold in the Northern Hemisphere at least and with the Holidays it's been a real struggle to stay on track and get where I want to be.

I've got to consistently remind myself to stick with it and grind it out. I've not had a substantial weight loss since December 6th and that has been a little bit disheartening, but i've not gained which is a good thing.

It doesn't matter if you are on day 1 or day 501. You have to stay focused and keep those goals in mind to acheive them.

In March 2017 I was 411lbs, in January 2018 I was 300lbs. Today I'm 255lbs. If I'm lucky and work hard by March 2019 I'll be 250lbs.

To everybody who has just started the journey, you CAN do it. It can be slow at times, frustrating and annoying, but if you keep trying it will happen.

Before and After 420+>255lbs.

submitted by /u/notagoodtexan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2AvK0Pi

No comments:

Post a Comment