Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Seeing the changes in my pictures for the first time ever!

I am so excited to even be sharing this but you guys, I actually SEE changes. I take pictures of myself biweekly and today I sat down comparing today's picture of myself to mine 2 months ago. Despite me only losing 4 pounds during this time, the physical changes were a lot more apparent:

  • I got rid of my cellulitis in my thighs and now replaced them with the sexy muscle lines. I never knew I HAD cellulitis!
  • My frame shrunk! As someone who loses weight the same way resizing a photo with the same dimensions work, being able to finally spot this is big.
  • My shoulders got smaller, my chin has no more of a double, and my stomach shrunk.
  • I went from having this soft, marshmellow milky complexion to this now caramel, toned body (anyone else get tanner with weight loss?)
  • I am smiling now in most of my pictures :)

I still have a long way to go but this was a huge step for me. As someone that once had a bad eating disorder and dropped 30 pounds and two pants sizes in 3 months and still believed I was "fatter than ever" and could not see the changes I do now, it makes me happy and positive I am doing this the right way this time round. Slow and steady! Just felt like sharing :D

submitted by /u/scapegoat101_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Dcq6Lb

No comments:

Post a Comment