Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Advice from a successful failure

I just wanted to share advice that I have learned from my successful fail at weight loss. I went to uni, gained 50lbs, found myfitnesspal, logged everything and successfully lost 50-60lbs. But. I thought I was better than everyone who gave me advice. Don't go all out all at once? Oh that doesn't apply to me, I have more willpower than everyone else. Eat better to feel full? Oh no, I can eat my calories in cookies, I don't mind being starving in the evening. It's a lifestyle choice? Noooo, not for me, I'll go hardcore all week then just have a cheat 'meal' (it was never one meal) at weekends. Start with exercise habits rather than go all out? Naaa I can go to the gym every day for 2 hours!

And you can guess what happened. SO my recommendation for anyone starting out? Please listen to the advice. It's tried, and tested, and yes you might have better willpower or stronger will, and you might lose weight quicker. But trust me, making the weightloss stick is the tough part and the habits you form on the journey make it so so much easier!

submitted by /u/chubby_penguin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2RrKX5M

No comments:

Post a Comment