Friday, January 25, 2019

Starting out strong!

Good morning everyone!

I've always struggled with revolving weight since my teenage years & after being diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis last year I finally decided it was time to get it under control if i want to be around for my 1year old son. ( Ideally back to 180 like i was 5 years ago in college doing strenuous weight lifting... etc )

Back in September of last year i had a very disabling MS episode ( Though i wasn't diagnosed until December )

And to top it all off I was also at my heaviest ( 265lbs )

At first I started Lazily counting my calories and was able to drop to 258 over the course of 3 months.

Come January i really started to take this goal seriously & started substituting my overloaded coffee in the morning with Green tea & Earl Grey, and then i took it a step further and started using Huel in tandem with Intermittent Fasting ( 16/8 )

I am proud to say that today when i weighed myself the scale only showed 242!!

My next weight loss milestone will be to hit 235 Which i hope to accomplish by the end of February!

As a long time lurker of this sub I want to say thank you for all the great success stories!

You are all awesome & I can't weight to reach our goals together.

submitted by /u/BrokenhandsV2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2RLY41X

No comments:

Post a Comment