Monday, January 21, 2019

Teen Who Needs Advice

Hi everyone!

I’m a male high schooler who needs advice on weight loss.

I live in a semi-poor, single parent house, and would like to lose weight (currently sitting around 220 last I checked, but I wanna get back to a healthy number fast).

I don’t know how I should start exercising, especially since I’m really self conscious of how I look when I run and the fact that my stamina is pretty bad. I would go to a gym, but I don’t know what to look for in a gym and if gyms are open for people (some are 18/21 and older only, also I am pretty broke).

I know my eating habits are bad, but I don’t know how to suggest to my mom to regularly buy healthy food, and if I choose to go shopping, I don’t know what is and isn’t healthy.

tl;dr Semi-Poor teen in rich neighborhood needs advice on how he can diet and exercise.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/cosmickid447
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Mry9qw

No comments:

Post a Comment