Monday, January 21, 2019

Young and fat

Hey all, so I'm not really sure if this is allowed here or not, but I'm just starting a weight loss journey. I kind of just want to get my story out there and maybe get some feedback. I am 22 years old, 5'9" and 230 pounds. When I started college in 2015 I weighed 165 pounds over the course of the two years I was there I shot up to 215 and since then I've gone up to (and currently sit at) 230 pounds. I don't fit in any of my old clothes, I can't find any clothes that hide my fat so I wear hoodies and bigger shirts, I'm super uncomfortable all the time and I don't know what to do. It's the biggest I've ever been and I feel like crap. In college I got accustomed to eating drive thru meals and whatever unhealthy food a broke college kid could get his hands on. I went from playing sports in high school to doing nothing in college. At first it wasn't that noticeable, but looking back on pictures I look and feel like a completely different person. I'm usually in a bad mood and feel like crap now and I'm sick of it. I tried to look up some BMI stuff and every one I try says I'm obese, which was actually the start of this whole thing, that kind of freaked me out. If I don't do something now, I know I'll keep going until it's too difficult to turn around. I hate going to the gym, because I don't know how to use the machines and I hate working out in front of people. I've been trying to log my food as a start. This sub has been a great resource on how to get started and I get excited every time I see someone's weight loss story. If you guys have tips or suggestions or even if you want to tell me about your story I'm all ears. I'm sorry for the rant, I'm just tired of being like this and I hope you guys can understand.

submitted by /u/AgileProcess
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Do6tj5

No comments:

Post a Comment