Monday, January 7, 2019

Weight loss

Sorry if this in the wrong spot but I thought I would share.

In high school, graduated in 98, I snacked so much and was so inactive that my weight went up at least 210 pounds. It wasn't until I was walking up to my date's house for prom that I thought 'maybe I should have worked out before this moment'. Course after that I didn't do anything about it until after high school where I went on the Atkins diet and began working out. For an entire year I didn't eat any bread and cut out all snacks. By the end of that year I was really craving bread so I went back eating fairly normally just cut out all snacks. While I knew I was losing weight, I didn't realize how much until one day I went somewhere, put on my large sized shirt and it was too big for me.

Since then, I've managed to keep the nearly 50 pounds off by continuing to go to the gym, cutting out all sweets...which is hard to do between Halloween and Christmas, and trying to eat healthy

submitted by /u/Abject_Turnover
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2AvaJLW

No comments:

Post a Comment