Sunday, January 6, 2019

Weight loss/loose skin - for the ladies

Hi, About me: I’ve been losing weight + gaining weight back + losing weight for the last few years. I lost 100 pounds and then had a baby, and gained back 150. Then lost around 100 again , gained back about 20 of those. I’m working on starting my journey again, going to be happy with losing another 50 or so.

With all my weight loss/weight gain/loss again, I have a lot of loose skin. There’s a lot of areas of my body that will never look the same again (unless I someday able to afford surgery).

For me, the issue is the skin.

I’m in a great relationship, he’s very supportive of my weight loss and my goals. But he hasn’t really seen my loose skin. I won’t let him. I have problems showing him most of my body without clothes. I struggle to fathom how much more my skin will sag once I’m finished.

I struggle to find confidence in my own skin, when I’ve lost so much weight and can’t be fully happy as I don’t like the way that looks.

Guess I was just posting this as for some sort of advice/support. My boyfriend tells me it doesn’t matter and says all the nice and right things but I just don’t know that I’ll ever be able to afford skin removal surgery. This just may be how my body looks going forward.

submitted by /u/misskheart
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2RgQ9JT

No comments:

Post a Comment