Monday, January 14, 2019

Went from 190lbs to 135lbs about 5 yrs ago(Age 16), currently weighing in at 166lbs (Age 21) and I feel awful about it

So 5yrs ago I went through a dramatic change in weight. When I lost the weight I thought to myself "I can never go back to the way I was". Here I am 5yrs later having gained ≈30lbs and I have never been more disappointed in myself. Since graduating highschool I've developed many bad habits such as overeating, staying up too late etc. I am currently at the gym and am finding it very difficult to get motivated even whilst being here which makes me very sad. I used to love going to the gym and the feeling it brought to me afterwards

Back when I lost weight the first time, this subreddit was a HUGE part of that and I just wanna take a second to thank you all so much for that first push. I truly will never forget the first time I stumbled upon this community. However, I am very much in need of a second push into hopefully yet another successful weight loss journey.

If any of you would be so kind to lift me up once again I could really use it.

Thank you /r/loseit

submitted by /u/austinle12
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2QPib9U

No comments:

Post a Comment