Friday, January 25, 2019

What physical ailments do you experience being overweight that causes WebMD to make you think you are dying, even though it’s probably the extra weight?

I have diverticulitis, so things in my lower left abdominal area get tricky. Just a little lower, I experience pain and discomfort a lot. My primary care doc, without skipping a beat, said it’s sacroilitus (sp?). I admire his confidence, but always worry it’s something else. I did get a systemic steroid shot for tennis elbow, and that made the pain go away for a short period of time, so he’s probably right. I kept referring to it as my hip, but was corrected that it’s my pelvis.

Anyway, lots of other things, too. Just curious to what else you all deal with that probably would go away with weight loss. I’m not talking about the silent conditions like high cholesterol or blood pressure, that you only know you have from tests.

submitted by /u/CarlaWasThePromQueen
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2RaPWmt

No comments:

Post a Comment