Monday, February 18, 2019

6 week gym fitness challenge .. i chose stupidity 6% body fat

I got, what I feel like, conned into doing a "free" 6 week fitness challenge. One where you choose what your goal is ... 6% body fat loss or 25lbs. They make you put a deposit down of $399 at the beginning, and if you don't meet your goal, you lose the money. Quite frankly I feel like an idiot for doing it. I'm beyond upset because I've lost 11 lbs in the past 3 weeks but only 0.8% body fat according to their Omron handheld reader. If I had chosen the 25lb weight loss, I'd be on track.

And the kicker is that they offer for you to "win" the challenge by committing to a year membership at $119 (which is reduced they say) a month for unlimited group classes and gym membership.

I don't have that kind of money. I wanted to do this to jump start my weight loss journey, get my money back, and then possibly join a cheaper gym or start doing HIIT training videos at home.

I am 32 year old female, 5'1.5", sw 195 lbs and 44.5% body fat, CW 183ish.

I've been following an extremely low caloric diet meal plan they gave me minus the two 20g protein shakes in between breakfast and lunch as well as lunch and dinner because I am allergic to everything (oat, gluten, millet, flax, hemp, chia, stevia bothers me). So I'm sort of limited.

Is there any way? Any way I could possibly pull this off? I don't care if I have to go to work out 2 times a day... I've been hitting 6500-9000 steps a day and doing usually 2 of their strength circuit training classes, 1 cardio HIIT class, and one individual strength workout plan given to me by a personal trainer. I've been getting 40-50 exercise active minutes for 5 days of the week.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/fermezlabouche3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2U1JkJv

No comments:

Post a Comment