Monday, February 4, 2019

A bit of a chronicle.

SW: 291 CW:260

So back in my high school days I weighed a very lean 165. I got exercise daily from Marching Band practice and drumline practice. Fast forward a few years, and I was put on some nasty medicine to combat mental illness. This medicine made me gain about 60 pounds in 4 months. I sat at 235 for about 3 or so years, and then I had a nasty bout of depression where I ate nothing but fast food for a month, and then I shot up to 290.

I have since gotten on better meds that do not cause significant weight gain. Since then, I really haven't done much exercise to facilitate weight loss, but I plan on changing that this week.I did do about 2 weeks of exercise when I was 291, but since then I've done nothing but eat less, and try to count calories and I have lost 31 lbs. I'm no fitness guru, but I do arm workouts and I walk 1.5 miles when I do (rarely) go to the gym.

So here's to a new year that will have plenty of gainz. I feel as though if I could pick a set routine that I could do would help a great amount, I'll keep doing my 1.5 mile walk and arm workouts. Happy 2019, and I wish everyone well on their endeavors to lose weight.

submitted by /u/ChromaLife
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2HSmr9x

No comments:

Post a Comment