Thursday, February 21, 2019

After 8 Months I am back to my weight loss Journey! Total Weight Loss to date 40 Pounds

My what seemed liked 50th attempt at weight loss started in November of 2017! I started logging all my food with my fitness pal. Tracking the calories only eating 1,200-1,300 a day! I started with very little exercise I would get on the treadmill occasionally but not consistently. I however was more active with house cleaning around the house than I was before! I did not use any fitness trackers or smart watches those have always been my crutch! I had always needed my fitbit in the past to see how many steps I have done. Let me tell you that never did me any good so this time I did not use those devices. I did it the old fashioned way! Got my heart rate up when I did exercise and pushed through!

Fast Forward to August 2018 and I had reached 224 lbs which I have not been that weight in 9 years! I was feeling amazing but I hit a plateau and I am not sure what happened but I slowly gave up and by December of 2018 I was up to 250lbs I had gained almost half of my weight loss back! Fast Forward to January 2019 I still am struggling at this point I have made it my New Years resolution to lose weight my goal is 160lbs! The month of January was up and down (still not much exercise at this point yeah I know it was dumb now!) between 245 and 250 constantly!

Fast Forward to the beginning of February 2019. I had made a new commitment to myself I will exercise this time and I will not use my fitness pal either! Numbers have not done any good for me! So I have been and will continue to do it like it was done before all of these fancy tech things that we so rely on these days! Most of us know what is healthy and what is not! I eat a lot smaller portions around 50% smaller than I used too, a bigger breakfast, more fruits and veggies and my biggest crutch no more eating after 6 at night if I have already had dinner! I now either do the treadmill or exercise bike for 10 minutes a day and I do Resistance bands exercise for my upper body!

Fast Forward to today! I have no idea what I weigh but I can tell you that I can now fit in my size 18 pants, my wedding ring spins around on my finger constantly it is getting close to falling off, my muffin top that I did have is a lot smaller than it was, my husband can get his arms around me more and I have a lot more energy and feel amazing! Thank you all for reading my story! When I do get a scale I will update you all with my weight!

submitted by /u/scorchinganvil
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2V8S14H

No comments:

Post a Comment