Thursday, February 14, 2019

Always hitting a wall at 170.

So I started my weight loss journey when I was in high school. I was 200 at my highest and have been eating better and trying to be more active. Currently I am 171.

The problem is that i always seem to get stuck at 170, will stay there for a while, and then shoot back up. In high school I went down from 200 to 170 over 2 years and felt great! My senior year I gained weight putting me back to 185 and after summer I was back to 190.

Since starting college in fall 2017, I have gotten back down to 170 and I am just hovering here! I’m worried that I will go back. I’m at a wall and it is very frustrating. I have managed to get down to 168 and without changing anything I will gain back the two pounds.

I do not currently go to the gym as I have 17 credit hours, a job, and an internship with my professor. I do my best to make any healthy eating choices that I can.

Is there any way to get over this wall?

submitted by /u/Directher
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2EbthTG

No comments:

Post a Comment