Monday, February 11, 2019

Anyone else getting weirder bodies as you lose weight?

I’m down to 110kg from 135kg, probably lost a lot more of fat, but net weight loss is lower because I did put on a lot of muscle. As I get thinner and thinner my body is starting to look weirder. Before I started it was roundy, like you’d expect from someone who is fat. Now my upper abs are showing a tad bit but seems like 90% of my fat is concentrated on my lower abs. When you add the fact that I have pretty well developed pecs and huge love handles, it makes my body look like a weirdy hourglassish shape, which makes me much more self contious than before.

Anyone went or going through something this embarrassing?

submitted by /u/justbronzestuff
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WTn3PG

No comments:

Post a Comment