Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Been in Onederland for a Week straight for the first time!

So in December I hit 199.8 for the first time since like the 7th grade, I was ecstatic but that day was also my birthday, and my family had planned a bunch of stuff for me and my twin brother to do and it would be rude not to do the stuff they planned so I ate some really unhealthy food, bounced up, and kinda rebounded.

I got back up to 206 by the time January rolled around because I ate like an absolute pig around Christmas time. I was kind of in this plateau bouncing between 204-202 all through January and February, until one day I just decided I would do a simple fast, ate normally for dinner, boom, the weight loss started again.

This Saturday I got the flu thus had a couple sleepless nights, where I would check the scale every time I got up to use the bathroom, I saw my lowest weight I remember, at 197.4. And I haven’t been above 199 since for more than a week, which is amazing.

This journey has been tough on my food because well, I like it, and I’m not perfect. Certainly not deserving of having lost a bunch of weight like this. The best thing that happened to me are two things, a beautiful and supporting girlfriend who helps me keep on track and has thought I looked good even when I weighed 218 pounds, and this community, who has shown me the best way for me to lose this weight.

Thanks again!

submitted by /u/Trolater
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2SI7SKR

No comments:

Post a Comment