Monday, February 11, 2019

BIG CHANGE REPORT - 150KG+ // Starting today 11/02!

<sorry for english, non-native speaker>

Hello guys!

I'm new here at reddit, I just wanted a place where I could discuss a few things "privately".

I'm starting now this post as a report of my weight loss saga, it will contain photos & videos as well.

Briefing:

  • 27yo
  • ~345lb (156kg) (going to confirm today)
  • 1,83m/72"
  • Use to go the gym seriously in 2010, 10 months
  • Health Issues: Asma and some dark stains at my ankle and neck :(
  • Put on weight 40kg+ in the previously 2 years
  • Extremely compulsive
  • Lack of discipline and resilience are destroying my mind and affecting my performance at work/mybiz

How it's going to work:

  • I'll go on a low carb diet, and I'll cook my own food
  • I'll do a step down on my work, working less and trying to be more efficient (less $ as well, but more time do dedicate to my self)
  • Low intensity fasting aerobic in the mornings (not sure if this is the right way to say it.. aerobic without any food)
  • Workout at night
  • Trying to enjoy more my time doing nice stuff as cooking, reading and other things (trying to recover my mental health as well)
  • Cuting of my time spent on Games/Instagram/Netflix
  • Everyday I'll post a report as how was the day, with pictures
  • I'll keep track of my weight every 7 days

Why this is important to me:

  • Nowadays I'm destroying myself with this way of life.
  • I'm losing the eager of being with people, go out and have a life
  • My mind use to be much more powerful at work
  • I'm not being so creative and hardworker as I use to be
  • I feel that is now or never
  • I'm writing all of this here because for me it is important to have support/people that I can have a conversation... and IRL I'm not feeling confortable to discuss this issue

First Diet:

Probably for the first 2 weeks (it's far from being perfect, but nowadays I'm drinking 2L+ of Coke evereyday..)

  • 6:00am 200ml Coffe
  • 6:20-7:00 Fast Aerobic
  • 7:20 100g Ground Beef + Cucumber/Salad
  • 10:00 100g Ground Beef + Cucumber/Salad
  • 13:00 200g Brown Rice/Whole-Grain *Duno how to say it* + 300g Beef + Cucumber/Salad
  • 16:00 100g Ground Beef + Cucumber/Salad
  • 19:00 100g Brown Rice/Whole-Grain *Duno how to say it* + 200g Chicken + Cucumber/Salad
  • 21:00 Workout
  • 22:00 2 eggs + 200g Chicken

All the measures and weight I'll post later!

Cheers guys!

submitted by /u/bigchange2k19
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2USSHuR

No comments:

Post a Comment