Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Boredom got me into counting my calories

My mother has been talking about some surgery one of her friends had for weight loss. I've been thinking positively about it for a while, knowing I am not really good at doing something continuously.

I got bored yesterday at home and wanted to download a calorie counter app, I just wanted to see the level of overkill. Immediately, I've faced with problems. I did not know my weight or height exactly. Last time I've noted those was years ago. I knew though, that I had no activity whatsoever.

My inputs were not too accurate because of the difference in foods, but I got them in there. I am taking somewhere between 500-1500 calories extra (I know that is a way too wide range) than I am supposed to.

Anyway, what matters is, I decided that I don't want the 500 calorie snack that I've eaten yesterday. Could have eaten 5 pieces of chicken instead of it. I will also be having soup tonight, switching to coke zero, and having less sides to my meals. Also asked my mother to get a scale.

I am assuming I am about 173cm and 145-150 kg.

I fear seeing no difference after a month, which I will associate with inactivity. In addition, I don't know to trust the step counter of my gear s2 watch.

I would take suggestions on how I can enter the food I've eaten accurately on myfitnesspal. I live in Turkey.

Thank you for reading, just wanted to share.

submitted by /u/baybolin12
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2SQkkbC

No comments:

Post a Comment