Sunday, February 10, 2019

Cutting out added sugar for a month challenge

So I've seen a few people do this claiming that it helped break their sugar addiction and massively aided in weight loss. I love foods with added sugar, I've been especially craving chocolate a lot recently actually. I have very little willpower and self control though, I can barely go a full week without breaking my diet :/ let alone cut out added sugar for a month. But telling myself that it's for a challenge / experiment may make it easier to stay on track.

So I was wondering if anyone here would like to give it a go too? To just go cold turkey on added sugars for 30 days to see the effects, a bit like an experiment that's also healthy since added sugars aren't good for you. It'd be a lot easier to stick to with group support. Maybe we could make a group chat or something, I don't really know how reddit works entirely but it'd be cool to give it a try with others trying to lose weight / get fit too :)

submitted by /u/porkupinesaladbitch
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2E2BYzw

No comments:

Post a Comment