Sunday, February 17, 2019

Does the high level of estrogen affect our weight loss?

I'm on my journey of losing fat for over a year now. However, I'm stuck at the moment and really need some advice from you guys.

Before February 2018

After graduating from high school, I'm gradually gaining weight. From a pretty skinny guy to a little chubby one. At that moment my weight had increased from ~60 kgs to ~70 kgs (around 30% body fat).

Around February 2018

Because of stress from work or whatever reasons, I've gained a lot of weight from that short period of time (from ~70 kgs to ~80 kgs) and it made me feel very frustrated. So I've begun my weight loss journey (taking more care into what I eat, go to the gym, even working with personal trainer)

After 6 months down the road - August 2018

After working with PT with a regular workout schedule (4-5 times a week), I've returned to my "comfort zone" which is 70 kgs (around 30% Body fat)

After that, even my PT has increased the intensity of each workout (number of reps/ weight...), I'm stuck around 30% body fat.

It has been over 6 months that I'm stuck with this current state, I get more stress as time goes by as I invest a lot of time, money and energy into this with literally no result. Even my PT has no idea why I'm getting stuck.

There's something has to notice that I've been diagnosed with gynecomastia since high school and have some really high degree of estrogen.

I hope someone overcomes this similar situation can shed some light into my case as I'm getting more and more frustration and stress with my current state. Is this because of my high level of estrogen that makes it really hard to lose weight? Is this because of ~70 kgs range is my body comfort zone so I can return to it quite fast and stuck with it atm?

Really appreciate any help or advice.

submitted by /u/rafothebetterman
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2tqWfJi

No comments:

Post a Comment