Friday, February 8, 2019

Finally making progress after getting weight loss operation.

My stats: 29/F/5,1 HW: 115kg CW: 102.8

I got an operation done where they block grehlin from entering my stomach. As a result, it's easier for me to eat less. It's been a challenge eating less and better because my brain hasn't caught up yet, so even after I'm full, I feel like I should eat more out of habit. I have a dietician guiding me and am checking in weekly with her and the doctor with my weight.

Just by eating less, but still kind of over eating, my weight loss was down by 1/2kg per week. I was being pretty hard on myself but then realized I need to be kinder now. I have had these bad habits for as long as I can remember and I just need to be patient and kind with myself while I keep on the path to change. Now even if I fall off, I forgive myself and get back on track.

I mentioned to my doctor that I wasn't happy with the diet and he asked to ask for an adjustment from the dietician. She gave me a sheet to try for a week and stick to it religiously. And that's what I did. Finally started seeing results.

I am also learning how to indulge myself occasionally in a healthy manner and not binge. It's not a reward but rather a break from the strict diet. Thankfully it's easier to eat less but I still eat slightly more than I should but it's okay. I'm not overeating like I used to and it will just take a bit longer to get used to.

How did you change your eating habits?

submitted by /u/dadadthrow
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2RRjs0K

No comments:

Post a Comment