Friday, February 8, 2019

Loser Over 40

Hey all! I see a lot of posts from people in their twenties and thirties losing weight, but not as many people my age. I’m 41, and the weight loss does not come nearly as easily as it did when I was younger. I’m hoping to meet some other people in the same boat so we can sail this sea together.

I’m 5”3’ and weigh about 210 right now. I’ve had lost around 30 pounds already a few years ago and managed to keep most of it off. I’m back to tracking calories and working out 5 days a week, and in the last 6 weeks, I’ve lost about 4 pounds. It’s better than nothing, but sheesh! I’ve been working my ass off and expected more. I used to lose 10 pounds after the first week of calorie cutbacks.

Hit me up if you want to be part of an accountability group, or just share here for some encouragement. We can do this! Even if it’s slow.

submitted by /u/Daffy-Down-Dilly
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2I0AdHl

No comments:

Post a Comment