Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Finally under 100kg! Thank you so much, r/loseit! (Yes, there is a photo inside...)

Here we go: https://imgur.com/a/EjEt0o9

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/x1k0MZz

I can't believe it myself but after an intense struggle especially since Christmas today it became reality, I'm down a little more than 35kg (77lbs) in 7 month and officially under 100kg. It's a major milestone to me.

I am so thankful first of all to my husband who has become basically my private cook. (He thinks that this is normal, please tell him that it's not. But don't bother waiting for an answer, he's a lurker.) And also thank you, r/loseit, for always having my back. After all the pathes I took earlier in my life to fight my weight problems it is a blessing to realize that it is actually - well, not easy of course, but also not very complex: Fix your relationship with food and count what you take in. To me personally it's easier to not eat carbs but the gist stays the same whatever you eat.

There are still about 30lb to lose but I allow myself to write some things down I learned, I hope you don't mind:

  • Being agile and having no pain feels great!
  • You can make your gp really happy by losing weight.
  • How the hell do thin people keep their money together when every nice peace of cloth also fits?
  • People will fixate on your weight loss, it's nice to meet new people now and then who haven't seen you before.
  • It's easy to slip into anorexia, take really good care on the road!
  • Start thinking about who you are smiling at, people will probably come over and start a chat now.

That's it so far, I'm ready for the next milestones. That will be under 95kg and "just" being overweight and not obese anymore.

submitted by /u/majorburden
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2tmf6F4

No comments:

Post a Comment