Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Goodbye, r/loseit

I’ve spent years lurking here and other weight loss subreddits. I’m happy to say goodbye. I’m done telling myself I need to lose weight. I’m done asking myself why I can’t just lose weight, why can’t I just eat normally and exercise. I spent years treating myself like shit for my weight.

I’m done acting like I don’t have an eating disorder that consumes my life. I’m done calorie counting and having panic attacks for not going harder at the gym. I’m done ignoring my mental health struggles like they just aren’t there.

I’m ready to start the path to recovery. When my mind is healthy, and I’m ready to loseit, I’ll be back. Until then, farewell. I am so proud of you guys! Keep going.

submitted by /u/babywantsataco
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2SxY71C

No comments:

Post a Comment