Friday, February 1, 2019

Having a very hard time committing to weight loss.

Hi, guys,

I've been meaning to make a post here for a long, long time. I've been trying to lose weight for quite a while. I've been on a certain medication that was making me gain a TON of weight, because it would make me hungry all day. Recently, I have been slowly waning off the medication and reducing my dosage. I have noticed that since I began reducing my medication, my hunger seems to have been substantially lowered. Since lowering my dosage I have lost around 8 pounds in a span of 2 months. That might not seem like much, but it really made my day when I scaled myself.

So now it brings me to my main point: how do you guys commit? Any advice on how I can maintain a STRICT diet? I find that I have a hard time logging my calories because I barely cook. And when I try to eat good, "healthy" food, the items don't appear in my calorie tracking app.

I would love to read on what you guys do to commit, what you eat when you can't cook (be it "fast" food, or any other restaurants that cater to weight loss), and just advice on weight loss in general. Thank you.

submitted by /u/HownTomfi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2G5qUnA

No comments:

Post a Comment