Saturday, February 9, 2019

Hit a plateau

 Long time lurker here. Looking for some advice from this lovely community. I started my weight loss journey early January. I lowered my calorie intake, began exercising (mostly stretching and yoga due to an injury), and I left behind food that I'm sensitive too (I love me some dairy but it does not love me back). I started at 202.5 pounds and the first 10 pounds melted off. Would that be my first SV? Anywhos, that happened within the first three weeks and despite sticking to my diet and ranping up the exercise I've been stuck at 192 ever since. How does everyone here get past their plateaus? I'm starting to get a little frustrated with the whole process. 

TL;DR lost ten pounds three weeks ago and I haven't lost weight since, even though I have been using the CICO method.

submitted by /u/kewwel_hhhwhip
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2E0bVcz

No comments:

Post a Comment