Thursday, February 7, 2019

How much do cheat days impact weight loss?

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place, it's my first time posting here! Just for context, I'm 5ft2.5 with a naturally petite build and now currently weigh 150lbs. Before i gained weight, I was roughly 120lbs, which is the weight I want to get back to. I've been working on losing weight for the last month, and have been struggling to see a difference if I'm honest. I began at 150lbs, and have only dropped down by 4lbs this month. Ive been using MFP and sticking to my 1200 kcal, apart from two cheat days I give myself a week where I allow myself to eat what I want (in moderation obviously!). Will these days be heavily impacting my weight loss? I struggle to stay committed to it for a long period if I don't have them so have found this is the best way for me to keep on track, but I'm worried its impacting me more than I realise. Can anyone advise on this? Thanks!

submitted by /u/Becchus
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2GsSESt

No comments:

Post a Comment