Thursday, February 7, 2019

My road to abs: a realization

Since starting my weight loss journey back in 2015, having abs underneath my future wedding dress has always been a goal of mine.

Recently, I've gotten a lot more serious about actually making this happen and I had a realization.

I go to the gym to strengthen my abs, and I eat right to lose the flab. It's not that I DON'T have the abs I want now, it's just that I have to not eat so much crap so they can make an appearance. I've always had the fitness portion down but have struggled with eating and my relationship with food since I was a kid. Making this realization this morning made something click for me; its a 50/50 endeavor for me. I can't work my ass off at Youfit and eat poorly while expecting Adonis level abs.

Hopefully this helps someone! :)

submitted by /u/Msbubblecakes
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2t8YzEr

No comments:

Post a Comment