Monday, February 4, 2019

How Often Do You Weigh Yourself?

I've been using this app on my iPhone called HappyScale. It's neat because it shows me my projected rate of weight loss, but for the past week my weight hasn't really changed, and weighing myself every day is giving me hella mood swings when I don't lose. Then again I've also only been doing this about a month. Do I just need to give it more time, or should I stop using it if it's causing me too much stress? Previously I was only weighing myself weekly.

Secondly, for discussion, how often do you weigh yourself? Daily? Weekly? Biweekly? Monthly? What are the benefits/drawbacks of going shorter or longer periods between weigh-ins?

submitted by /u/ctbpdx
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2G9zPV6

No comments:

Post a Comment