Thursday, February 21, 2019

I don't know why I keep going over my calorie limit. I'm starting to feel bad about myself.

Hi guys, I've been lurking here for a while but it's my first time posting !

I've been doing CICO for more than a year but stopped losing weight and even gained a few pounds during those past 4 months. I've already lost 45 lbs and have another 25 to go but I feel like I'm never going to be able to reach my goal at this rate.

I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't know why I keep eating and eating when I know I already met my calorie allowance for the day... It usually happens after I finish my diner. I'd eat and then immediately go for a big snack even though I know I'm not hungry anymore. Or worse, sometimes I'd have a cheat meal and then still eat my usual meal for dinner, thus going way over my maintenance.

It's so hard to know I'm sabotaging my weight loss and myself everyday... Did any of you guys ever deal with this ?

submitted by /u/murishu
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TejzYW

No comments:

Post a Comment