Thursday, February 7, 2019

I LOST 10 POUNDS!!!!

22f 5'2 167 lbs to 157 lbs

Hi everyone! I weighed myself today and I have good news....I LOST 10 POUNDS! This is the farthest that I have ever been in my weight loss journey, I used to give up in like a week. I know, 10 pounds isn't much but I am just so happy and really needed to share this with someone. I still have a couple more pounds to go. My goal weight is to weigh 125 or 110 pounds(depends on how I look/ feel when I get closer to my goal). I didn't change my diet much. I just added more fruits anf vegetables into my diet and would track my macros and calories (in the my fitness pal app). I would also exercise Monday to Friday at the gym on campus between classes. The food at the cafeteria is unhealthy and filled with calories so I would pack lunch. Weight loss is 90% diet and 10% exercise. I would also dance or do zumba in my room during the weekends. So, I exercise everyday (Sometimes, I won't exercise on Saturday and Sunday. It depends)

I have always struggled with my weight since I was a kid. It feels good to finally do something about it. I want to start feeling more confident and pretty. I am tired of avoiding the mirror like the plague. I want to be able to wear a crop top with confidence. And, this summer I want to wear a bikini and go to the water park or beach. Summer every year, I wouldn't go to the pool or water park because I hate how my body looks. Heck, I wouldn't even leave the house unless I had to (could have just been my depression but still). I hope that can change this year.

Anyways, I wouldn't have been able to do this without r/loseit 's help (and other weight loss subreddit, YouTube etc) So, thanks for everything! Reading everyone's post motivates me a lot.

submitted by /u/lah_pao
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2DfIbql

No comments:

Post a Comment