Thursday, February 7, 2019

As a college student, it's okay to miss a gym session!

I was planning on going to the gym tonight but I also have an essay due tonight that's taking longer than expected. At first I was upset because I was looking forward to my gym session since I usually don't have time until the end of the week to work out but hear me out: it's just like that sometimes!! The point of going to college is to get a degree so there's no reason to stress over missing a workout. Although fitness is important to me, academics should be a higher priority! Additionally, for health/weight loss, diet > gym. One day missed won't kill ya. Just kill it at the gym the next time you go :)

submitted by /u/majorheadachebro
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2UGwGiK

No comments:

Post a Comment