Thursday, February 7, 2019

Any tips or tricks on how to stop yourself from out of control eating? Please!

I (F25, 5'4, 180 lbs) really love this sub! I've been on it for a while but never posted anything before this.

I really need some advice on how to control yourself from bingeing or eating too much.. I often wonder if I have a food addiction because it's really really difficult to stop myself.

For some context I rarely drink alcohol, I'm vegetarian (was vegan for 2 years before that), love vegetables & healthy food, but still have many unhealthy foods that I like too much. I have a gym membership and go through fluxuations where I'll go for several weeks, eat healthy (there's a grocery store next to the gym so it really helps that I can bring back fresh veg and fruit afterwards!) But then dwindle back into old habits, like ordering out and not excercising.

It feels like I'm in a constant battle to control myself. I'm definitely an emotional eater and will eat too much when I'm feeling depressed or bored. And just in general.

My goal weight would be about 130-125, so I have around 50 lbs to lose. I have the Lose It app on my phone & I love it, but am having a hard time with consistency. I'm also not sure about how many calories I should stick to. I feel like I can do 1300 but it's difficult.

Any advice for things I can do to replace excessive eating in those moments where it feels like you're out of control? Or about consistent weight loss and general and tips to stay motivated? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

submitted by /u/qwerty67345
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2GxgMmT

No comments:

Post a Comment