Wednesday, February 6, 2019

I've lost 180 donuts in two weeks

One of the top posts on here from yesterday was a picture of five pounds of fat. Sometimes its inspiring to see how much that actually is, especially when your weight loss number is still small.

I've lost 10 lbs in two weeks, meaning I've burned off about 35,000 calories more than I've taken in. People always bemoan how hard it is to lose weight but how easy it is to put it back on. I burned off 15 dozen boxes of glazed donuts, and I couldn't imagine eating a box a day, on top of everything I already eat, to put that weight back on as fast as I lost it.

These are visualizations that help me. How about

submitted by /u/datedusername
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2DVIOXD

No comments:

Post a Comment