Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Just want to give a quick shoutout to everyone patiently waiting until the weather changes, wherever they are, before they retire their baggier clothes from this season and buy better fitting clothes for the next season. I see you. I appreciate you.

I’d love to treat myself to a new pair of office-friendly slacks right now, but knowing that spring is just around the corner is holding me back. Why spend money on clothes I may only wear for a couple of months at most and then retire when the weather gets warmer, or possibly retire forever if my weight loss continues and they won’t fit when the weather gets cold again?

So I wanted to give everyone going through a similar situation some credit, and just say:

Hey.

That shirt that could be a lot tighter across your chest and under your arms?

That saggy skirt that is hiding your tighter booty?

Those pants that could really afford to be taken in by an inch or two or three or six?

Hang in there. You’ll be wearing much more complimentary clothing soon enough, and you’re going to be absolutely stunning.

submitted by /u/Lwannagothere
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WMNGpi

No comments:

Post a Comment