Thursday, February 7, 2019

Ladies of loseit- I need your wisdom

Hi ladies!

I’m looking for guidance on weight loss and periods.

Recently I had my moon time (period) and I gained a few pounds. No big deal, i know it’s water weight and bloating. I never used to think I had to deal with bloating (apparently because i was always bloated) so this is a little new to me. It’s been a week and the weight just isn’t coming off as quickly as it came on. I stuck to my tdee deficit (which was so hard!) and I’m still trending down so I know it’ll eventually go away but man, I’m frustrated.

My question: how long does it take you to lose menstrual weight gain? How do you mentally stick with weight loss during this discouraging monthly phase? January was my first month of CICO so I’m sure this will continue to be a struggle.

Thanks lovelies! Keep it up. šŸ™‚

submitted by /u/auntiesaurus
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WP7DMd

No comments:

Post a Comment