Thursday, February 7, 2019

I set my weight loss plan back two days. I did not fail. Only quitting is failure.

Hi all, for context I’m a 5’6 male currently clocking in at ~162 pounds (that’s water weight, but I’ll get to that). I’m trying to get to 135. I eat about 1500 calories a day and run between 4-5 miles everyday for a deficit of about 600-800.

Yesterday I ate 4300 calories! That’s nearly three days worth of food!

So today I plan on eating about 1500 calories and running 4-5 miles, and so on and so forth. Yesterday I added to the amount of calories I have to burn to reach my goal weight. I have already lost about 9 pounds so far. So I know I’m capable of burning off the amount I’ve added and then some. So I’ll just keep at it.

We all hit road blocks from time to time. One time I saw my brother literally fall off a horse. He was like 11 and this was our first time horseback riding. You know what he did? He dusted himself off and jumped back on the horse. That’s what I plan on doing, and I hope that’s what all of you do if you find yourself in a similar situation.

Happy travels losers.

submitted by /u/warlord922
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2RLUEY7

No comments:

Post a Comment