Monday, February 11, 2019

Looking for Advice

Hey Everyone,

I have struggled with weight since high school... It's just slowly creeped up. I hit rock bottom last August when I ended up in the hospital. At my heaviest, I was 460 lbs. I felt terrible too. No energy whatsoever. Well, I pretty quickly got on the weight loss band wagon, and managed to lose about 70 lbs between August and the end of November. I am now sitting around 390, and have been there ever since. I know everyone says you have to make lifestyle changes, and I am trying. They just don't always happen all at once. I have basically decided that I don't have a good metabolism, and can't eat what everyone else eats, but that gets hard after a while.

On a recent vacation I was walking 10+ miles a day, which I'm sure was great for me, but I just can't get myself up to that same level of activity when I'm at home. When I exert myself, I am obviously uncomfortable, which makes it that much harder to WANT to do it.

What recommendations that have worked for others do you guys have that could help me increase my calorie burn, and decrease my calorie intake without feeling like I'm miserable, eating rabbit food all day every day? Something has to work, I just haven't been able to figure out what it is yet...

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/NewToThis320
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2RYnggI

No comments:

Post a Comment