Monday, February 11, 2019

Weight loss, 800 calories?

So my husband and I started meal prepping last week and we’re working out the kinks, my question is the meals I have prepped for the next 3 days add up to a little over 800 calories per day, but I’m eating “clean” foods and eating 6 times a day and I haven’t been hungry today, do I still need to add more calories? My goal to lose weight in MFP is 1400. Meals are chicken with veggies and roast sweet potatoes for lunch and dinner. Breakfast 1/4 cup Cheerios and milk (I hate breakfast and am “making” myself eat this) Snacks: yogurt, protein shake, fruit

Last weeks meal plan was higher in calories than this week. I wanna lose weight but definitely wanna do this the “right” way.

ETA: I know Cheerios aren’t “clean,” I was supposed to be making smoothies for breakfast and I hated them.

submitted by /u/jspec0482
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2SEm9rb

No comments:

Post a Comment