Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Looking for fiction or autobiography/memoir book recommendations on weight loss journeys and beginner runners

I love reading books about weight loss, I find them relatable and very motivational for the most part but I'm starting to run out of decent ones so I'd like recommendations for more.

I recently read Nick Spalding's 'Fat Chance' and found the balance of humour and gruelling reality of losing weight just inspiring and entertaining, even in such a light hearted and silly context.

I also like running books but many I've read focus far more strongly on the challenges once you can already run (e.g. on marathons) rather than focusing on what it's like to be a complete beginner which tends to be glossed over.

Knowing that I'm not alone in losing weight (and struggling!) is immensely helpful to me and these books keep me on track so please recommend me some good reads!

submitted by /u/ConfusableArgus
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2thiOjz

No comments:

Post a Comment