Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Looks like I achieved ALL of my weight loss goals! :D

I have this giant excel workbook with a tabs on calorie intake, run logs, swim logs, insults, SVs, NSVs, charts, comments, encouragement, motivation, measurements and of course GOALS! I had a list of goals that I kept track of as I was losing the weight, to see how far I had come in terms of what I wanted! :D

Here is my goal list! All done. <3

Weight Loss Goal Status
Hit 70 kg Achieved in 2 months
Hit 65 kg Achieved in 5 months
Have a normal BMI Achieved in 2 months
Have a normal ASIAN BMI Achieved in 6 months
Have a normal ASIAN BMI if I were an inch shorter Achieved!
Be the lowest weight of my adult life Achieved! Saw 58.8kg/129.6lbs on the scale
Run the 10k again this year Achieved! 10 min lower than last year at 80min
Have a healthy waist circumference Achieved! 74cm/29inches
Fit into the polka dot top Achieved
Fit into black top#1 and zip it up Achieved
Fit into black top#2 and button it up Achieved, boobs still too big
Fit into all my saree blouses Achieved + Fitting into skinny people's blouses now :O
See crotch sucking in tummy Achieved! in 8 months
Question mark side profile Achieved!! :D
Lie down and have concave tummy in the mirror Somewhat, loose skin, lets be realistic <3
Have a healthy Waist to Hip Ratio Achieved at 0.76!
Want to have a waist I didn't really think so until now. Hubby has exclaimed so many times about my awesome new waist. I believe it now.
LOSE AS MUCH AS NEPHEW WEIGHS (30lb) AND CLICK A PICTURE HOLDING HIM Achieved 8 months!!

Here is a brief summary of my stats.

Stats Starting Current Lost
Weight 168 lb 129 lb 39 lb!!
BMI 27 20.7 6.3 points
Time May Feb 9 months
submitted by /u/CurlyMope
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2T2t25O

No comments:

Post a Comment