Tuesday, February 19, 2019

the last ‘Day 1’

I’ve started and fell off multiple times with this weight loss journey. Gaining motivation and then losing it, blaming it on my work schedule, stress eating, not going to the gym because I didn’t pay the bill, feeling lazy in general and not being able to shake it, you name it, I’ve went through it.

But I am so over this.

So today I’m starting fresh, for the last time. I’m going back on my 100% plant based lifestyle. I’m committing to 5 days minimum in the gym. No more ordering out, ordering in, I deleted the ubereats and gopuff apps off my phone. I’m going to change my relationship with food and find something else to use as a comfort other than whatever I’m craving @ the moment && stop eating out of boredom.

I can and will do this. I have to.

SW: 245 GW: 145

this is more than possible.

submitted by /u/minagotdajuice
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ir6DLa

No comments:

Post a Comment