Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Losing motivation

Hello, Since I started my weight loss journey properly last June/July I am sitting on a 36lb weight loss which I’m very happy with.

I’ve hit a rut though, not only am I now a university student and doing work placement in a highly stressful job but I’m just feeling bad at myself for not feeling as enthusiastic as I did when I started.

I tried starting the Exante very low calorie diet the other week, which consists of having meal replacements setting your daily calorie intake at 600 a day. I was planning on doing this for a month and then weaning myself back to a healthy diet (like what I did with slim fast last year which worked incredibly and I’ve maintained since coming off it). I couldn’t do the exante, not because of the calorie deficit but I couldn’t stomach any of the products, there were about three things I could just eat, the rest tasted disgusting to me.

I just feel stuck, I still have a hell of a lot of weight to lose (around 90lbs ish) but I feel so dispondant and angry at myself.

Any advice would be appreciated, ty!

submitted by /u/PrettyPepePrincess
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2RGxx0V

No comments:

Post a Comment